Olympus' Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Apollo / Phoebus children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Analiila
Admin
Analiila

Apollo / Phoebus children Empty
PostSubject: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children EmptySun 1 Apr - 9:36

Apollo / Phoebus children Sans_281
Children of
Apollo / Phoebus

The children of Apollo / Phoebus are the ones who put a good atmosphere in the colony, mostly thanks to their songs and poems. Normal, their father is the god of the arts! They are however much more endowed than this one. Excellent in archery, very good quacks and sometimes possessing the gift of prediction, these demigods are remote fighters, and even with regard to the predictions they have some distance, being more often messengers of those rather than their heroes. They get on with everybody generally, but particularly with Hermes / Mercury who are their partners of jokes. Often in the infirmary and in the shooting gallery, they live in the bungalow 7.

Will Solace Liam Hemsworth
Austin Peans Gaspard Ulliel
Kayla Rivers Alexis Bledel
Marcus F. Lawrence Ben Barnes
Oceane Lupia Lily Collins

Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children EmptySat 21 Apr - 8:50

« I swear on the Styx that we shall respect your reasonable request. »
featuring Liam Hemsworth●● Demigod
Will Solace
Apollo / Phoebus children Thumbs_liam-hemsworth-gq-9

» 21 years old
» Apollo son
» Predict the future
» Single

Apollo / Phoebus children Lmhms
Will Solace becomes the head counselor of the Apollo cabin after his half-brother, Michael Yew, goes missing in action (assumed to be dead). He also heals Annabeth after she was wounded while defending Percy.
Will fought bravely for Olympus, and survived the battle. When Percy Jackson went missing, Will lent Annabeth and Butch the Apollo cabin's flying chariot, and was annoyed and upset when they brought it back in ruins. When Leo Valdez was claimed by Hephaestus, Will was assigned to show Leo around camp. Will took Leo to see his cabin, and left him with the rest of his new siblings at the Hephaestus cabin forges.

Will was also present along with the other campers when Piper McLean was claimed by Aphrodite, and when Jason Grace was given his quest with Piper and Leo joining him. He was one of the archers who were about to attack Festus.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 14:40; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://olympusfaith.forumgratuit.org
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children EmptySat 21 Apr - 8:54

featuring Gaspard Ulliel●● Demigod
Austin Peans
Apollo / Phoebus children 00353fdk
» 18 years old
» Apollo son
» Throw jets and balls of light
» Single

Apollo / Phoebus children 090525041531539893727625
Austin Peans is the boy every girl want in Camp Half-Blood beside Perseus Jackson. But since this one is taken by the gorgeous Annabeth Chase and doesn't seem to ever leave her, - just see the way he looks at her, every woman would love their lover to look at them with so much love! - thet filter in Austin Peans. What now ? Beside the preparing of the little against Camp Jupiter, Apollo's son has a lot of fun sleeping with girls. Maybe he'll find love between all these sleepings around, who knows.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Mon 10 Jun - 15:20; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children EmptySat 21 Apr - 9:02

featuring Alexis Bledel●● Demigoddess
Kayla Rivers
Apollo / Phoebus children Alexis_bledel_dress_avatar_100x100_65177
» 15 years old
» Apollo daughter
» Cure wounds thanks to her singing
» Single

Apollo / Phoebus children Amanda
Kayla is a Greek demigod daughter of Apollo. She was with her siblings and the rest of the campers during the The Battle of Manhattan. She survived the war and is named to look for Michael Yew's body but she's never found it. She's a little depressed because he was her best friend.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Mon 10 Jun - 15:25; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children EmptySat 21 Apr - 14:42

featuring Ben Barnes●● Demigod
Marcus F. Lawrence
Apollo / Phoebus children Ben_barnes_in_the_chronicles_of_narnia_the_voyage_of_the_dawn_treader_48
» 19 ans
» Phoebus son
» Precise vision (sees with more neatness and more details than the others and can make a zoom on a precise point)
» Single

Apollo / Phoebus children 634172bb3s
Marcus inherited the features of his father, as for being unlucky in love. He just doesn't understand why girls keep running away from him. This is why he's concentrating on this was Octavian wanna make to Camp Half-Blood, even if he doesn't really agree with him.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Mon 10 Jun - 15:13; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children EmptySat 21 Apr - 14:44

featuring Lily Collins●● Demigoddess
Oceane Lupia
Apollo / Phoebus children Lily-collins-image-347214-article-square
» 17 years old
» Phoebus daughter
» Auto-cure
» Single

Apollo / Phoebus children 88165002o3spx2
At first, Oceane thought she was Neptune's daughter because, everytime she got hurt, she drank some water and her wounds were cured. But, one day, during the War games, she had a big injury on her leg and couldn't move at all. Jason wanted to pick her up but the second later, she hadn't anything on her leg. When a lyre appeared in her hands, Jason was on the ground with Reyna by his side and the only thing she heard was 'Phoebus' because fainting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo / Phoebus children   Apollo / Phoebus children Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo / Phoebus children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympus' Faith :: Prologue :: The Pantheon-
Jump to: