Olympus' Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Ares / Mars children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Analiila
Admin
Analiila

Ares / Mars children Empty
PostSubject: Ares / Mars children   Ares / Mars children EmptyWed 22 Feb - 17:41

Ares / Mars children 616600bloodthirsty
Enfants d'
Ares / Mars

Ares is the warrior of Olympus, it is normal that his children are like him. They are often hard and cold, surely because this is the way their father behaves with them. His children are often known for their violence, as Edward Teach (Black Beard), or for violent intentions, like Remus and Romulus. The children of Ares / Mars are known to be violent and not to think before acting, but they remain however of excellent warriors. They get on very well with the Aphrodite's but hate mostly Athena's and Hephaestus. They are mostly in the arena or another place where they train. Their bungalow is the number five.

Clarisse LaRue Kristen Stewart
Frank Zhang Seung Ri
Mark Sheppard Zac Efron
Sherman Ward James Lafferty

Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Ares / Mars children   Ares / Mars children EmptyWed 22 Feb - 17:48

« I swear on the Styx that we shall respect your reasonable request. »
featuring Kristen Stewart●● Demigoddess
Clarisse Larue
Ares / Mars children Coiffure-Kristen-Stewart
» 18 years old
» Ares daughter
» Multiplied tenfold strength and speed
» Dating Chris Rodriguez

Ares / Mars children 377230Kristen_Stewart_
Daughter of Ares, she tortures Percy as soon as she notices him and treats him very often of "Dead loss" (nickname which gave him Ares). She is vindictive, feeling that she experiences to him since her arrival to the Colony, Percy humbled it: while she tries to hurt him near the toilets, the water of those is going to help the son of Poseidon, and Clarisse doesn't really appreciate to take a shower with the water of the toilets.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 11:56; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://olympusfaith.forumgratuit.org
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Ares / Mars children   Ares / Mars children EmptyWed 22 Feb - 17:54

featuring Booboo Stewart●● Demigod
Frank Zhang
Ares / Mars children BooBoo1-100x100
» 16 years old
» Mars son
» Can transform into any animal
» Single but in love with Hazel Levesque

Ares / Mars children Sethy
Franck is a Canadian demigod, a son of Mars. He arrived at Camp Jupiter shortly before the appearance of Percy. Hazel and him became the new allies of the son of Poseidon. His mother died in Iraq during a mission, it upset him very much. His grandmother was too old to take care of him, thus Lupa took him with her, to train him. He is very good in archery. He hoped to be the son of Apollo, but was recognized by Mars. He is a powerful demigod thanks to his origins, he is the descendant of an Argonaut, a son of Poseidon. The god of the sea offered in present to his son, an incredible power which is passed on of generation in generation: He can transform himself into any sorts of animals. In spite of this power, his life holds only a thread, or rather, an end wood. Formerly, Juno visited the mother of Franck, while he was only a baby. She told her that her child could die if this piece of wood would be totally consumed. Today, Franck keeps it affectedly with him. The object is very sensitive to the fire

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 12:17; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Ares / Mars children   Ares / Mars children EmptyWed 22 Feb - 17:58

featuring Zac Efron●● Demigod
Mark Sheppard
Ares / Mars children Small.102582625
» 17 years old
» Ares son
» Can control weapons far from him
» Single but in love with Glimmer Sfyle

Ares / Mars children Iz9382
Born in the Connecticut, Mark never knew he was a demigod until he accidently kills his mom when he was ten years old. She wanted to kick him once more and he was very scared since his big sister wasn't home to calm their mother. He then felt something building inside of him and pointed his hand to a knife which was on the kitchen table. He was immediatly amazed by how he could control it. He threw it toward his mother but, since it was the first time he had ever done this, the knife found his way in his mom's heart, inside of her tummy. Scared to death of what he had just done, Mark ran as fast as he could through the forest near his old home. A faw hours later, a satyr has found him and brought him to Camp Half-Blood.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 12:34; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Ares / Mars children   Ares / Mars children EmptyWed 22 Feb - 18:03

featuring James Lafferty●● Demigod
Sherman Ward
Ares / Mars children GRIM.174719.2.0
» 21 years old
» Mars son
» Can scattor the terror
» Single

Ares / Mars children 69278068j6-png
Sherman Ward is the son of a daughter of Phoebus and Mars himself. Having won the war games, Mars took interest in the teenage girl. He asked Morpheus to put to sleep everybody except his beautiful Evangeline. There, under the beautiful moonlight, Sherman was made.

This man has always been Octavian's best friend, the only one to see his realself. He thinks the guy has all the qualities eveyone could ever dream of having. Plus, he's really handsome and...what?! Yes, Sherman seems to be gay and having some weird feelings toward his best friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares / Mars children   Ares / Mars children Empty

Back to top Go down

Ares / Mars children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympus' Faith :: Prologue :: The Pantheon-
Jump to: