Olympus' Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

The minor gods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Analiila
Admin
Analiila

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 9:47

The minor gods 4151171
The Minor
Gods

The minor gods are not members of the council of the gods. They are sometimes seen as useless, while they aren't at all. Some are very known or others were never worn up to our civilization. The only sure thing is that they are there, somewhere.

Hypnos Tom Cruise
Morpheus Jackson Rathbon
Thanatos Ben Barnes
Aeolus Gabriel Aubry
Amphitrite Kelly Brook
Persephone Emma Roberts
Analiila Scarlett Johansson
Ariane Kate Beckinsale
Iris Lindsay Lohan
Hestia Nicole Kidman
Mnemosyne Annalynne McCord

Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:16

« He liked killing people who napped while working. »
featuring Tom Cruise●●God
Hypnos
The minor gods Tom_cruise2
» Millenniums
» God of the Sleep
» Twin of Thanatos
» Single

The minor gods 162698CruiseTome
Hypnos is the son of Nyx, the Night, the twin brother of Thanatos, god of the death, and the father, with Nyx, of Morpheus, the god of the premonitory dreams. He can put to sleep everybody, human as god. Hera had asked him moreover to put to sleep Zeus to be able to kill Heracles. Zeus had even tried, by reprisals, to throw him down from Olympus and he was saved at the last minute by Nyx. During the Trojan War, Hera asked him the same so that Poseidon can help the Greeks. He hesitates at first then, as Hera promises him the hand of Pasithea, one of Charites, he accepts. During the war of Cronos, if he wasn't on the side of the Partisans, he was not either on the side of the gods. Nevertheless, a bungalow was built for his children after this.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 12:59; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://olympusfaith.forumgratuit.org
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:24

« I am just going to plunge you into a brief sleep. Have sweet dreams. »
featuring Jackson Rathbone●● God
Morpheus
The minor gods 72252818twoo-jpg
» Millenniums
» God of the dreams; Master of the subconscious
» Has to serve a sentence in Hell to have joined Cronos
» Single

The minor gods 09092111
Morpheus is the god of the premonitory dreams. He was born from the union of Nyx, the Night, and from the brother of this one, Hypnos, the god of the sleep. He is in charge of putting to sleep the mortals in the evenings, desspite the fact his father represents the sleep. Under his divine shape, he has like the goddess Iris, wings of butterflies. He is, as this one and Hermes, one of the messages of the gods. He appears in the sleep of people to deliver them messages. During the second Titanomachie, Morpheus marked its support for Cronos and the Titans. He made real the line of the prediction "You will see the world in endless sleep." by putting to sleep the totality of the human beings of the island of Manhattan. When the defeat of the Titans was announced, Morpheus was pardoned by the gods and they built a temple for his children in the colony, but he has to serve a sentence in hell to be completely forgiven.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 21:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:28

« There is no equity in death. If you free me, I will carry out my duty. »
featuring Ben Barnes●●God
Thanatos
The minor gods Ben_barnes_in_the_chronicles_of_narnia_the_voyage_of_the_dawn_treader_48
» Millenniums
» God of death; Lieutenant of Hades; Mower of souls
» Hypnos twin brother
» Single

The minor gods Benyep
Thanatos is the son of Nyx and the twin brother of Hypnos. He symbolizes the death and the destruction, what makes that Greeks said only rarely his name by superstition. He took up residence in the doors of Hell and lives to cross numerous heroes who want to return to the deaths of Hell, as Heracles who wanted to return Alceste. We tell his feet were deformed and twisted but it is not true anymore from now on. He carries one forgery with whom he cuts the alive souls to make them pass on the other side. It is a god you should not make mad, other he'll manage to condemn ypu like he has done with Sisyphus. He was recently kidnapped, what has allowed the souls to pass of the world of the deads in that of the alive one but he was saved by Hazel, Percy and Frank. He made dispensation, by letting certain dead souls stay in the land of the living and on the condition to not be mean, in present to have been saved.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 13:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:36

« All which gets lost in winds reaches me sooner or later. »
featuring Gabriel Aubry●● God
Aeolus
The minor gods Gabrie11
» Millenniums
» Master of the winds
» Presenter of the "Canal WS"; Exchange very often of assistant
» Single

The minor gods Gabrie11
Aeolus is the son of the nymph Melanippe but his father remains still unknown. Some people say that his father is the mortal king Hyppottes whereas some people name him a son of Poseidon. Aeolus prefers that we give him the title of the Lord of the sea's son, because it gives him a more important role. He( saw himself confided the management of winds very long ago and so governs four seasonal winds: Boreus, Zephyr, Notus and Eurus, and spirits of winds as anemoi thuellai, harpies and aurai. He helps the demigods in their quests, as he has done with Ulysses during his Odyssey. Since the invention of the television, he presents the weather report of twelve minutes on his(its) own called chain(channel) Chain Whims of the Sky, or Canal) WS. He presents the weather report according to the envies for the various gods.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 13:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:42

« Excuse me, Lord, we need me on battlefields. »
featuring Kelly Brook●●Nereid
Amphitrite
The minor gods Kelly-brook-image-2-219177902
» Millenniums
» Queen and goddess of the sea; Mother of fishes, seals and dolphins
» She doesn't have many powers because she is only a nymph of waters
» Married to Poseidon

The minor gods 971974Sanstitre11
Amphitrite is a daughter of Nereus and Doris; she is also the wife of Poseidon. It is a nereid and the mistress of every marine monster. She is one of the goddesses having attended the birth of Apollo and Artemis. She had with Poseidon a son called Triton. Poseidon fell in love with her by seeing her dancing on the island of Naxos. She hasn't however showed herself susceptible in the advances of the god and took refuge at Atlas, the Titan who carries the sky. Delphinos found her and pleaded so well the cause of Poseidon that she has accepted the marriage. She is very jealous of the deceits of her husband but not as much as Hera. Indeed, she does not go as far as punishing the mistresse of Poseidon. When she meets the children of her husband, she shows a coldness far from her usual behavior. She stays mostly in her palace.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:49

« You cannot make cremate all the heroes. And this one is brave. »
featuring Emma Roberts●●Goddess
Perséphone
The minor gods GRIM.456767.3.0
» Millenniums
» Goddess of plants, flowers, necromancy, curses and growth in spring.
» Is stuck in Hell six months on twelve months
» Married to Hades

The minor gods Emmar910-28f1ce6
Persephone is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter, as well as the wife of Hades, being consequently the queen of Hell. She is also called Coré in certain myths. Persephone is a girl of an exceptional beauty, deserving competing with Aphrodite. She was raised in Sicily by her mother, in the greatest secrecy to avoid her the lightnings of Hera. While she was picking flowers with the Oceanids, Hades asked Zeus to create a narcissus at the edge of an abyss. Zeus, not knowing that he made collusive in the kidnapping of his daughter, accepted. Persephone noticed the flower and went away then from the group to pick it. Hades went out then of the abyss and took her with him in Hell. Later, Zeus will order to Hades to release Persephone. Hades then realized that it would mean losing the one he wanted to become the husband of and he gave him a grenade. She swallowed a pip of it, meaning she is forced to stay in Hell. She thus stays six months in Hell and six other months with her mother on Earth. If Persephone was hardly satisfied, at first, with her fate, she has adapted and even became a queen of deads in agreement with her husband but jealous of the other conquests of this one. She can even seem sometimes cold, hard and inflexible. She is the only person to be able to calm the angers of Hades and to convince him not to kill certain heroes passing by their kingdom. Nevertheless, she will not insist as long as it.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 14:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 11:57

« To hope it already is to make the thing half possible to be realized. »
featuring Scarlett Johansson●●Goddess
Analiila
The minor gods Iconscarlettjohanssonbo4
» Millenniums
» Goddess of the leisure activities, childhood and the pleasures of life
» Is not known in our days and was little during the Antiquity
» Single

The minor gods Avscarlettjohansson3
Analiila was born from the union of Zeus with one of the Nereids, Iannassa. She is the older sister of Elpis, the personification of the hope. When the gods created Pandore, they offered her one jar. They locked all the troubles there, then told Elpis to go inside. Analiila, close to her young sister, protested but she couldn't do anything against the Olympian council. So, she asks for the favor to make also a gift for the human recently born. So, she taught her to be curious and to wonder of everything. When she hugged one last time her sister in the arms, she told her simply "See you soon", while Elpis was supposed to stay forever in the jar. Finally, it is because of this curiosity that Pandore has opened the jar, releasing all the troubles. Elpis, nevertheless, stayed in the amphora for the big misfortune of the goddess. Analiila always had a weakness for demigods, like Achille for example.

While it was a day on the island of Naxos, she crossed a tremendously cute one she seduced. He promised her to take her in Troy, what made her laugh. Except that here we are, the boy really wanted to take her with him while he had already promised to another woman. In front of the refusal of the young goddess to follow him, this son of Poseidon, who was Perseus, abandoned both women to whom he had promised something. Even today, Ariane hates her to for having seduced Perseus.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Mon 10 Jun - 19:25; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 12:13

« I do not say that I does not rely on the heroes. But I hate them. »
featuring Kate Beckinsale●●Goddess
Ariane
The minor gods 406637KateIc13
» Millenniums
» Goddess of the passion, the paths and the labyrinths
» Only goddess to have been 100 % human
» Married to Dionysus

The minor gods Avat_b10
Ariane was a Cretan princess, daughter of Minos. She was an attractive human who saw through the Mist. Every year, her father king sent people to a big labyrinth where lived her half brother, the Minotaur, so that they are devoured by him. One day, an Athean prince named Theseus arrived with this objective to kill the animal. Ariane, however, knew that it was impossible to find the Minotaur because the labyrinth was scattered with traps. Being in love with Theseus, she has granted him her help in exchange of a promise. She told him the means to find a way in the work of Daedalus and in exchange he married her. When he accepted, Ariane gave him a golden thread of her conception which allowed him to find a way. When he had gone out, she left with him under the nose of her father. Arrived to the island of Naxos, Ariane was meanly released. Theseus had on this place promised to another woman to marry him, while he already had the young woman. The other one, who was to be the goddess Analiila, refused that the prince of Athens had two wives. Theseus chose to not take anyone and left them both. Ariane had a profoundly broken heart when Dionysus found her. He has helped her to get better and fell in love with her. She later became his immortal wife.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Thu 6 Jun - 15:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 12:23

« Rainbows will always be there to defend hope. »
featuring Lindsay Lohan●●Goddess
Iris
The minor gods People-lindsaylohan
» Millenniums
» Goddess of the rainbow; Messenger of the gods
» Possess wings in the colors of the rainbow
» Single

The minor gods LindsayLohan17
Iris is the daughter of Thaumas, one of the minor sea gods, and the ocean nymph Electra, an Oceanid. Her sisters are the Harpies, Aello, and Ocypete. She also has a twin sister, Arke, who served as messenger for the Titans in the first war and was thrown into Tartarus with her masters by Zeus after ripping her wings off. As the sun unites Earth and heaven, Iris links the gods to humanity. She travels with the speed of wind from one end of the world to the other, and into the depths of the sea and Underworld. She is married to Zephyrus, who is the god of the west wind. Their son is Pothos. She also wields a pitcher of water originating from the River Styx. Whoever promises to tell the truth and lies, she uses it to put the liar to sleep. She was said to bear golden wings of a butterfly. She is commonly underestimated as goddess of rainbows, but her children are, in the case of Butch, rather powerful.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 15:05; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods EmptyWed 22 Feb - 12:31

« I swear on the Styx that we shall respect your reasonable request. »
featuring Annalynne McCord●● Goddess
Mnemosyne
The minor gods 402905-annalynne-mccord-lors-des-vh1-do-100x100-3
» Millenniums
» Goddess of the memory
» Control brains
» Single

The minor gods 97702461
Mnemosyne is mostly regarded as a goddess of memory and remembrance. She is sometimes seen as the goddess of words and language as she invented them. Her memory is so great that she remembers everything since the beginning of time, making her a minor goddess of time. She is also the patron of poets and the goddess of sight and writing, and she is the mother of the nine Muses she had with Zeus.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The minor gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: The minor gods   The minor gods Empty

Back to top Go down

The minor gods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympus' Faith :: Prologue :: The Pantheon-
Jump to: