Olympus' Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Annonce de la PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Hephaestus / Vulcan children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Analiila
Admin
Analiila

Hephaestus / Vulcan children Empty
PostSubject: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children EmptySat 12 May - 15:22

Hephaestus / Vulcan children 161fiwj
Children of
Hephaestus / Vulcan

The children of Hephaestus / Vulcan are the smiths of their respective camps. Endowed with metals, they could create almost anything. They make of everything, but they can also be voucher fighters, using mechanical traps of their invention. They get along well with almost everybody, nevertheless they have difficulty in appreciating Ares / Mars. They live in the bungalow 9 but we find them more often in the forge.

Leo Valdez François Goeske
Jake Mason Nick Jonas
Nyssa Ject Charlotte Aubin
Glimmer Sfyle Vanessa Hudgens
Jacob Richard Corbin Bleu

Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children EmptyMon 14 May - 11:18

« I swear on the Styx that we shall respect your reasonable request. »
featuring François Goeske●● Demigod
Leo Valdez
Hephaestus / Vulcan children 1001292
» 16 years old
» Hephaestus son
» Can control fire
» Single but in love with Annabeth Chase at the moment

Hephaestus / Vulcan children Leo_va10
Leo is the son of Hephaestus and Esperanza Valdez, a very talented woman in repairing objects. She raises him in the suburb from Houston to Texas. During his childhood, Leo is kept by a baby-sitter of the name of Tia Callida (Hera) who submits him to various tests to prepare him for his demigod's future life. At the age of 8, Leo loses her mother Esperanza in a fire which he caused accidentally by wanting to stop the goddess Gaea. His aunt Rosa refuses to welcome him and treats him of " diablo ". Leo thus goes of homes to homes where from he finishes by flee every time. Leo arrives finally at the school of the wild world where he meets Jason and Piper. He is the son of Hephaestus and he can control fire, he received the gift of Hephaestus, which is very rare. The last one must to have been benefited from it had caused the immense fire of London in 1666. He received also the gift of forge and some metals and he is the only one to overcome the curse of the Hephaestus'.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 12:04; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://olympusfaith.forumgratuit.org
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children EmptyMon 14 May - 11:27

« I swear on the Styx that we shall respect your reasonable request.. »
featuring Nick Jonas●● Demigod
Jake Mason
Hephaestus / Vulcan children Photo_67956442_1
» 19 years old
» Hephaestus son
» Secretion of oil
» Single and in love with Katie Gardner

Hephaestus / Vulcan children GRA1.44707.2.2
Jake Mason is a Greek demigod son of Hephaestus. He was the temporary head counselor for Hephaestus' cabin after Charles Beckendorf's death. He voluntarily gave up the position to Leo Valdez after Leo completed his first quest to free Hera. When Leo first saw him, he is covered in a full body cast and in a wheel chair, due to his run-in with Festus and, as he believes, the Curse of Cabin Nine.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 13:59; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children EmptyMon 14 May - 11:39

featuring Charlotte Aubin●● Demigoddess
Nyssa Ject
Hephaestus / Vulcan children 69236
» 14 years old
» Hephaestus daughter
» Innate construction (manages to build any kind of thing with almost nothing)
» Single

Hephaestus / Vulcan children 139394Gabrielle
Nyssa first thought she was roman because she could understand what her aunt was telling her in Latin when she was young. But, she has soon realized it was because it was the only language she had ever read and heard. When she was eight, her mom died in a car accident but she didn't cry because she never talked to her. Her aunt, cousin of her mother, continued to raise her as if nothing had ever happened. But then the first monster appeared and Nyssa destroyed him with a torch. She ran up to her aunt but she told her she was crazy. At eleven, she was walking in the forest of Long Island, completely lost. She then saw the sign 'CAMP HALF-BLOOD' and entered immediately the camp and never returned back to home. It has been three years she's here and she is really happy here. She may also have a crush on her half-brother Leo Valdez...will it become love? Will he ever see there is her and not only Annabeth who will never ever love him?

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 14:09; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children EmptyMon 14 May - 11:46

featuring Vanessa Hudgens●● Demigoddess
Glimmer Sfyle
Hephaestus / Vulcan children GRIM.76617.2.0

» 17 years old
» Daughter of Vulcan
» Innate repain (manages to repair all the broken objects)
» Single and in love with Mark Sheppard

Hephaestus / Vulcan children Berlioz-2
Glimmer has always lived in a big family with her mommy, her little sisters and her daddy...wait daddy? Yep she always thought Jackie Sfyle was her real father only because he has the same features of face as her. So, when her mom brought her to camp one month ago after many attacks of monsters (Glimmer thought they were humans in costumes her parents took to learn how to fight), the teenage girl screamed all around her father was not Vulcan when a hammer appeared in her left hand. Even now, she still cannot believe her family has lied to her all this time and don't want to talk to them for the moment.

Last edited by Annabeth P. Chase on Sun 9 Jun - 14:29; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabeth P. Chase
Admin
Annabeth P. Chase

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children EmptyMon 14 May - 11:51

featuring Corbin Bleu●● Demigod
Jacob Richard
Hephaestus / Vulcan children ?c=isi&im=%2F6c3%2Fcorbin-bleu-music%2Fpics%2F2751344902_3

» 22 years old
» Vulcan son
» Magnetokynésie (control of the metal)
» Single

Hephaestus / Vulcan children Wuhytw
Jacob was named 'The new Hercules' in school due to his strength supernatural. He beat up everyone in every kind of sports, very active and practicaly never listening to what the others told him. But, when his little brother screamed to him to run for his life when they both saw a monster destroying their school because je was looking for them, he has run as fast as he could, in search for this colony he had talked to him about the night before. When he saw a faune walking up the streets of San Francisco, he told everything. Two hours later, he was in company of Octavian who told him he could stay in Camp Jupiter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus / Vulcan children   Hephaestus / Vulcan children Empty

Back to top Go down

Hephaestus / Vulcan children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympus' Faith :: Prologue :: The Pantheon-
Jump to: